Сразу же после начала миссии сохранитесь. Количество ваших
спайс кредитов будет занимать один байт в save-файле по hex адресу:
за Атридесов 24354
за Ордосов 71676
за Харконенов 4ACE6
Если же вы уже что-то сделали, то она немного сместится к началу.
When you start a mission (at least with the Atreides), if you save
it as soon as you start, your spice credits will be stored in
byte 24354 (hex). If you've already made something in the game, the
proper position will not be exactly that, but it won't change much.
So far, I only noticed a change up to byte 24344 (hex). I took the
offset values with xe, an hex editor for dos, which I use to
edit all my savegames. And as I said, I only tested with the Atreides.
1. When the game starts, build two tiles right away. This will
make sure that there is only one place that is needed to be changed.
2. Save the game and abort the mission.
3. On the main menu, press Alt+tab, so that you don't have to quit
the game to cheat.
4. Using scientific calculator find the corresponding hex number
for the cash you had in the game. i.e. 4960 will give 1360.
5. Using hex editor, open the saved game.
6. Search for the hex value. Remember that low two bit comes first.
So, for example, with 4960 cash, hex value is 1360. But you should
look for 6013, instead. Change that to 'ffffaa'. It will give
maximum amount of cash. Don't try to "ffffff", because it'll cause
the game to crash. "ffffee" was the maximum value I was able to use
without crashing, but "ffffaa" gave me the same thing anyway.
7. Save the change and close the file.
8. Back to Dune 2000 and load the game.
9. Enjoy the game and crush other two houses!!